Start your adventure
Open Water Diver
Open Water Diver Course is the first level of diving. This course teaches the diver the skills necessary to dive independently, without the supervision of an instructor, although always accompanied by another diver of the same qualification or higher, to a maximum depth of 18 meters.
How long do I need?
Open Water Diver course can be done adapting it to your schedule in the best possible way:
- The theoretical part consists of 5 chapters. Each one takes a test and at the end the student has to show that they have understood everything in the final exam. We will be available to provide you with personalized assistance if necessary.
- For the practical part, three days are needed, which we organize in a row or separately according to your preferences.
- Minimum age: 10 years old (with parental authorization for minors to be completed at the center)
- To know how to swim
What does the price include?
- Everything is included in our price, just come with your swimsuit and towel 😉
- Gifts for all participants: your first logbook and your Buceo Almuñecar glass to protect the environment