Start your adventure
Open Water Diver
The PADI Open Water Diver , course is the first level of diving. This course teaches the diver the skills needed to dive independently, without the supervision of an instructor, although always accompanied by another diver of the same or higher qualification, to a maximum depth of 18 metres.
How much time do I need?
We adapt to your availability so that you can pass your level in the right way.
- The theory part consists of 5 chapters with a mini-test at the end of each one, plus a final exam. The theory part is done online, so you can start it before coming, from home. During this part, we remain at your disposal to provide you with personalised help if you need it.
- The practical part takes place over 3 days (can be divided into 6 if required). The first day takes place in a protected natural environment and the next two in a natural environment.
- Minimum age: 10 (with parental authorisation for minors to be completed at the centre)
- Know how to swim
What does the price include?
- Everything is included in our price, just bring your swimming costume and towel.;)
- Gifts for all participants: your first diving logbook and your Buceo Almuñecar glass to protect the environment at all times.